Asians on TikTok have some of the funniest moments on the platform. Curious to find out? Scroll down below for some good laughs as well some relatable content!
1. “F-Boi” POV
Unfortunately, it’s not an easy road to becoming “Daniel Kim.”
2. Different Types of Asians You’ll Probably Meet: Dude Edition
I got to hand it to @jezandrew, this one is pretty spot-on.
3. Some Cultural Differences with Asians
Would you try this with your mom?
4. 🥺 v. “BRUH” girl: Eating Noodles
Ah, the notorious “BRUH” girl. Does this TikTok fit the bill for anyone you know in your life?
5. Bargaining In China
Remember, persistence is key!
6. Asians and Their Moms During Quarantine
This one was almost a little too relatable. However, it’s hilarious nonetheless!
7. Friend At a Filipino Party
This happens way too often at Filipino parties. That said, nice vocals @roccoggeorge!
8. Asians Dealing With Trauma of Not Making Rice on Time
Every Asian child’s biggest nightmare… Maybe this TikTok will help with any harboring trauma.
9. Wholesome Gestures Asian Parents Do
This one was way too wholesome not to include!
10. Chinese Words That Blew My Mind
Ladies and gentlemen… the beauty of languages!
11. Four Moods
This one is hard to argue…
12. Spelling Out Lyrics: 🇺🇸 vs. 🇨🇳
Check out @gegethejing’s funny take of a Chinese Fergie!
13. When Asians Try to Surprise Their Moms
Here’s another example of parental love! (Or lack-thereof)
14. K-Drama In Real Life
LMAOOO when ur just tryna be deep aF
Sometimes situations tend to play out much differently in K-Dramas.
Did you find this list enjoyable? Well if you did, then you might like this article on the Top 5 Items You Must Buy When Shopping at H-Mart over here!